Connage Highland Dairy are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the store page.
Making a purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept credit card payment.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Back ordered items are not charged until they are shipped. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, snail mail or over the Internet.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
All products subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and offer an alternative.
Shipping and Handling
Orders are next day delivery and will be dispatched Monday to Thursday £6.20 delivery charge is for each address. There will be no delivering Saturday, Sunday and Monday unless by prior arrangement.
If you want to ship an order outside of the UK, UK mainland and Northern Ireland please contact us on 01667 462000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
We will normally dispatch your order to you the next working day. We cannot dispatch International orders but can direct you to our wholesaler who will handle your order.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added where applicable.
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128-bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site. The lock symbol only comes on when you click to pay.
We guarantee your satisfaction.
If you need to reach us, please email us by clicking here
The DPA & GDPR May 2018: The Company and its website is committed to complying with the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which came into effect in May 2018. In addition this policy will be updated as necessary after the completion of the UK’s exit from the European Union.
What we collect: We collect and process various categories of personal information at the start of, and for the duration of a user’s relationship with us. Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual but does not include anonymised data. We may process the following categories of personal data about users:
- Communication Data: that includes any communication that is sent to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through letter, e-mail, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that has been sent to us. We primarily process this data for the purposes of communicating with users and for record keeping.
- Customer Data: that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and / or services, such as user’s name, job title (where applicable), billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone numbers, contact details, purchase details and credit / debit card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services that have been purchased and to keep records of such transactions and any contract that has been enter into.
- User Data: that includes data about how users use our website and any online services together with any data that they post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to users, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and / or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business.
- Technical Data: that includes data about user’s use of our website and online services such as their IP address, their login data, details about their browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times they use our website, and other technology on the devices used to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
- Marketing Data: that includes data about user’s preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and their communication preferences. We process this data to enable users to partake in our promotions and to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to them and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. How We Collect User’s Personal Data: We may collect data about users by them providing the data directly to us (for example by filling in forms on our site or by sending us emails) or data collected from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register. We may automatically collect certain data from users as they use our website by using cookies and similar technologies and may receive data from analytics providers e.g. Google, advertising networks e.g. Facebook, search information providers e.g. Google or providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
- What we do with the information we gather: We may process user’s information where it is in our legitimate interest to do so and without prejudicing users interests or their rights and freedoms. We may process this information to understand users’ specific needs, to provide them with products and services and for the following reasons:
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to users (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve users and to facilitate the growth of our business.
- in the day-to-day running of our business,
- in ensuring that our processes and systems operate effectively
- and that we comply with legal obligations applicable to us
We may use User’s information to improve our products and services and may use such information to periodically send them mail and email about new products and services, offers or other information. From time to time we may also use the information to make contact you for market research purposes or use such information to customise our website.
Data Security: We have put in place security measures to prevent user’s personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without proper authorisation. We also allow access to such personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know this data. They will only process user’s personal data on our instructions and they are made aware that they must keep it confidential.
How long we keep user’s information: We will only retain user’s personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers. In some circumstances we may anonymise user’s personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to them.
Sharing with third parties: We will not share user’s personal information with anybody outside Envision Engineering Design unless we have the user’s permission or we are required by law to do so.
Disclosures of User’s Personal Data: We may have to share user’s personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government or public bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Partners that we use to deliver or part deliver products or services.
- Social Media Policy & Usage: We adopt a Social Media Policy to ensure our business and our staff conduct themselves accordingly online. While we may have official profiles on social media platforms users are advised to verify authenticity of such profiles before engaging with or sharing information with such profiles. We will never ask for user passwords or personal details on social media platforms. Users are advised to conduct themselves appropriately when engaging with us on social media. There may be instances where our website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. Users use social sharing buttons at their own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to their social media profile feed or page.
- Email Mailing List & Marketing Messages: We will only contact users if they specifically agree to receiving information. We will never add user’s information to a mailing list without their express permission.
- Downloads & Media Files: Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party antivirus software or similar applications. We accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third-party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party antivirus software or similar applications.
- Website Visitor Tracking: This website uses tracking software, Google Analytics, to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use it. The software will save a cookie to user’s computer’s hard drive in order to track and monitor their engagement and usage of the website, but will not store, save or collect personal information.
- We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if the request is particularly complex or the user has made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify them.
- Users will not have to pay a fee to access their personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if their request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with their request in these circumstances.
- You can see more about these rights at:
- We require all third parties to whom we transfer user’s data to respect the security of their personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process user’s personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.